Gusto Setup with Alice
Third-party payroll access is included in your Service Agreement with Alice. All the steps necessary to grant this access in Gusto are below.
The email address provided below is for internal payroll purposes only. If you need to reach our payroll team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Add Alice to your Gusto Account as an administrator
- Sign in to Gusto as the Primary administrator.
- Head to the Settings section.
- Click the Gusto admins or Permissions tab—the tab title may vary by account.
- Click Add or edit admins in the "Gusto admins" tile.
- On this page you should see the names, current admin roles, and from the “Actions” column, the ability to Edit admin roles or Remove admin access.
- Click Add new admin toward the top-right of the page.
- Click Non Employee, since Alice will not have an employee profile in Gusto.
- Enter the new admin’s details:
- First Name: Alice
- Last Name: Financial
- Email: email@example.com
- Click Add
- Select Full Access admin
- This will give Alice access to create commuter benefit codes, input employees' confirmed spending onto each paycheck, reconcile our records, and allow us to run reports that keep our employee records up to date with yours.
- When you’ve selected the role(s) and permissions, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add Admin.
Please email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org once complete, so we can be on the lookout for the registration email!